Data Protection Policy
Your privacy is important to us. This Personal Data Protection Policy sets out how Talent Trader Group Pte Ltd, (collectively referred to herein as “TTG”, “Company”, “us”, “we” or “our”) comply with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore (“PDPA”).
We also want you to understand the way in which we collect, use, disclose and/ or retain your Personal Data.
This Personal Data Protection Policy sets out:
- our policies on how we manage your Personal Data;
- the types of Personal Data we collect, use, disclose and/ or retain;
- how we collect, use, disclose and/ or retain your Personal Data; and
- the purpose(s) for which we collect, use, disclose and/ or retain your Personal Data.
You agree and consent to us, the Company, and our clients to collect, use and disclose and/ or retain your Personal Data in the manner set forth in this Personal Data Protection Policy
This Personal Data Protection Policy supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consent which you may have previously provided to us nor does it affect any right that we may have at law in connection with the collection, use, disclosure and/ or retention of your Personal Data.
From time to time, we may update this Personal Data Protection Policy to ensure that our Policy is consistent with developments and trends in the Labour Movement and/ or any regulatory changes. Should any revision(s) be made to this Personal Data Protection Policy, updates will be published on our public site (https://talenttradergroup.com/pdpa). Subject to your legal rights in Singapore, the prevailing terms of the Personal Data Protection Policy shall apply.
This Personal Data Protection Policy forms a part of the terms and conditions governing your relationship with us and should be read in conjunction with such terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Policy and the Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
1. Your Personal Data
In this Personal Data Protection Policy, “Personal Data” refers to any data and/or information about you from which you can be identified by, either (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we may have legitimate access to. Examples of such Personal Data include but are not limited to:
- your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address and any other information relating to you which you have provided in any forms you may have submitted to use, or in other forms of interaction with you;
- your photos;
- your employment history, education background, and income levels;
- Personal Data of your family members, such as next of kin, spouses, and children;
- information relating to payments, such as your bank account number
- information about your usage of and interaction with our website and/ or services including computer and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views and traffic to and from our website
2. Collection of your Personal Data
Generally, we may collect your Personal Data through the following ways:
- when you submit a job application to us;
- when you engage us for job search arrangements;
- when you respond to our request for additional Personal Data;
- when you ask to be included in an email or other correspondence;
- when you interact with any of our employees;
- when you request that we contact you; and
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason.
3. Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Generally, we may collect, use, disclose and/ or retain your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to manage your job application needs including recruitment, processing and termination with us / our clients;
- to provide you with employment and employability services;
- to provide you with insurance coverage services;
- to provide you with work pass application services;
- to assist you with your enquiries;
- to process payment for damages (if any);
- to improve customer services, such as resolving complaints and handling requests and enquiries;
- to conduct research, surveys and interviews;
- to keep you updated on our events; and
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
4. Disclosure of your Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data to our clients for purposes mentioned above, subjected to the requirements of applicable laws:
- From time to time, we may contact you via mail, electronic mail, telephone (call or SMS-Text), facsimile or social medial platforms, to inform you about our / clients’ job opportunities that we think may be of interest to you
- hospitals, clinics or insurance companies in connection with work pass application needs;
- to provide you with insurance coverage services;
- third-party service providers who provide services, such as telecommunications, mailing, information technology, payment, data processing, training, carding, storage and archival, to the Organisation;
- our professional advisers such as our auditors and lawyers;
- relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any government authority;
- your prospecting / previous employment companies for reference checks;
- any other person in connection with the purposes set forth above.
5. Accuracy of your Personal Data
- We take all reasonable measures to ensure that your Personal Data remains accurate, complete and up to date.
- You may also keep us informed when there are any updates to your Personal Data by contacting us directly.
6. Withdrawal of Consent
- If you wish to withdraw your consent to any use or disclosure of your Personal Data as set out in this Personal Data Protection Policy, you may contact us via email@example.com.
- Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use or disclosure of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, we may no longer be in a position to continue to provide employment and employability services to you.
- Such a withdrawal may therefore result in the termination of any job application that you may have with us.
7. Access and Correction of your Personal Data
- You may request access to or make corrections to your Personal Data records by writing to our Data Protection Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Contacting Us
If you have any questions or complaints relating to the use or disclosure of your Personal Data, or if you wish to know more about our data protection policies and practices, please contact our Data Protection Office via email at email@example.com.
The Personal Data Protection Officer at the following addresses:
Name: Ms Belinda Goh / Ms John Angeline
Postal Address: 152 Beach Road, #10-01/02, Gateway East, Singapore 189721
For more information about PDPA generally, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website at http://www.pdpc.gov.sg
Please note that for any resumes or job applications sent to this mailbox will NOT be attended as this mailbox is solely for purposes of personal data protection related feedback. For submission of resumes or job applications, please send to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at www.talenttradergroup.com for more details.